Sunday 22 May 2011

facebook travelling!

 wallpaper
It's now 00:37 and I am sitting here with my girlfriend watching some boring movie about a stupid guy and a stupid girl. My girlfriend likes it cause she is laughing her ass off. I was going through Facebook on what I call People traveling. People traveling is when you through people's profiles and inviting those that you like to join your or better request them as friends. Now the easy way of getting anyone to except you as a friend is by writing a personal message that goes with the friend request. For example "Hi 'name' . This is a friendly request. Peace with love". Now the development team of Facebook are a bit smart, If you just request messages to people without any invitation, they mark it as spam. Now depending on the type of message that you send, that will tell how many people respond to your friend request with a personalized message. The reason I'm blogging about this is because this is one of the ways of increasing traffic to your site and maybe make a sale if you are business minded or just getting people interested in what you are doing. I am one of those people that like to take opportunities when they arise and I think in our life time the Internet is opportunity that any one should take advantage of! If there's anyone out there who can tell me that they are satisfied with their financial status then i'll show you a 98 years old woman who can run faster than you. This is a daily dose of thabisonetworking. Peace

1 comment: