Sunday 7 August 2011

What you should know!

I've have been learning coding for some time now. I will say I'm almost half way with my studies. I'm very consend about Africans who like the Internet so much but really don't know how to use it. I say this place is one complicated piece of work. My concern is the future of Africans in this global arena.

I see a future where every single house hold will one day have to have excess to net or simply stay behind. Our times are changing so fast and I think everybody will agree with me that information is now at the tip of our fingers. Every single day I hear somebody talking about Facebook every where. I like Facebook myself.
I like looking at their code even though sometimes I think its written in Chinese but I know its just a code where if I spend enough time looking at it I will understand something about it. I live in a community where the people here are so business minded but still sticking to the old type conventional businesses. These people have very little idea of the Internet and its capabilities. Everybody wants success but nobody wants to do the work. What I'm saying is that Africa especially South Africa since it is the powerhouse of the continent has to do more in enforcing the use of the Internet amongst its people especially the youth. The inventors of the Internet are the Americans but that doesn't mean we can not learn to compete globally. The Asians are also the powerhouse of this network including the Europeans. I'm the type of person who gets very worried when using something that I know very little about.
I am way pass that stage of blaming men from overseas for all my misfortunes because know I see that we all capable of doing great things in our lives. The African people dream about the wealth of other nations. It is no secret, but will we ever have wealth like the Bill Gates or the Mark Zuckerbergs. What do these people know that we don't. You tell me. I've done research on these people and almost every single one of them know something about computer science. Guess what? some of the information is not available on the server that I'm connected with and I wonder why?

Do people know that the Internet is something we should be getting for free. Do we know that the ether that connects us all is free with no charge. These massive Internet companies are running the globe behind close doors and I believe some of them are getting much bigger that governments. think about!
Flight game simulation!  Test games and get paid
Making money software!

No comments:

Post a Comment